RFQ No. 2023-GA-04
Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (“MassTech”) is issuing this Request for Qualifications for IT Consulting Services (RFQ No. 2023-GA-04) (the “RFQ”) to solicit responses from qualified contractors (“Respondents”) with experience in performing IT services including hardware and software failure troubleshooting and IT system upgrades, security protocols and training, vulnerability testing and emergency security, and system failure response. Respondents will be competing against each other for selection to provide the services set forth herein (the “Services”). The submissions of all Respondents shall be compared and evaluated pursuant to the
evaluation criteria set forth in this RFQ, and multiple Respondent may be selected.
Under this RFQ, MassTech is seeking to prequalify firms for IT services that MassTech may require from time to time, and intends to initially contract with a Respondent to perform a high level baseline assessment of the IT infrastructure and establish a roadmap for necessary or recommended upgrades and improvements that would be implemented over the next three years. The service categories include:
- IT Inventory and Infrastructure Roadmap - assessment of the existing state of MassTech’s IT infrastructure, systems, equipment, and process and preparation of a 3-year roadmap for improvements.
- IT Project Support - upgrading or replacing equipment, migration of software, remote access functionality, and other general IT projects.
- Emergency IT Services - response to hardware system failures, software issues, and addressing potential security issues or data breaches.
- IT Security Services - assist with evaluation of existing and the implementation of recommendations for new security measures or procedures and associated training.
- Supplemental IT Support - IT support service to supplement or backfill for our existing IT staff from time to time.
MassTech is also seeking to prequalify IT consultants that can assist MassTech on a project by project basis and/or on as need basis regarding the following tasks:
- IT Inventory and Infrastructure Roadmap
- IT Project Support
- Emergency IT Services
- IT Security Services
- Supplemental IT Support
Respondents are only required to submit firm and consultant qualifications and rates for services under each category that it would like to seek qualification for. Respondents do not need to submit qualification for all of the categories. After MassTech has selected the firms that are qualified to provide services, MassTech intends to enter into time and materials based agreements with one or more of these firms to address some of the IT service requirements.
Full details included in the RFQ linked below.
|Team Lead||Dan Mushrush, proposals (at) masstech.org|
|RFQ Issued||August 1, 2022|
|Questions Due||August 17, 2022|
|Answers to Questions Posted||August 23, 2022|
|Responses Due||September 7, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. EST|
Download Application Documents: